Monday, October 22, 2012

New Book!


I'm happy to announce that my most recent book is in!  It's a 32-page collection of some of my favorite paintings from the last (almost) two years.  Preview and purchase it by clicking the image at the top right of my blog, or visit my book page on my website.  Blurb makes it so easy--you can choose soft or hard cover, image wrap or not, so there are a variety of prices.  They'll ship it directly to you.  Enjoy!

-julie davis

*p.s. - the preview only shows you a few images

5 comments:

Marilyn Flanegan said...

A well-deserved congratulations on your new book, Julie!

Pam Holnback said...

Beautiful! congratulations! And, a great reminder of how wonderfully you paint trees!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Julie,

Super work. I put the book on Facebook, so I hope you get lots of sales.

xoxoxoxoxoxoBarbara

Ruth Andre said...

I have fallowed your work for a few years and your new book is a wonderful gathering of you paintings. Lovely work.

Johnnie Sielbeck said...

Beautiful work, Julie. And I really like the paintings you've selected to pair on facing pages. Congratulations!