Thursday, February 19, 2009

Headed for the Dinner Table

Hanging Out, 6 x 6

First, sorry if anyone subscribing to my blog received more than one email from me last night--I'm still not sure what happened; I thought it was still a draft, so I hit the publish button again and ended up with not one, but three emails in my own inbox. Second, a huge thank you for all the kind words about the tulips! I hope I can achieve flowers like that again soon--it's very satisfying to feel like I'm getting the hang of them. Third......I love the color combination of this painting--there is something very calming about this orange and this blue--and these heirlooms don't have much of a future, I'm afraid--they're headed to the dinner table tonight!

-julie davis

2 comments:

Laurel Daniel said...

Love 'em.

Barbara Muir said...

You are a great painter!

Barbara -- these are perfect