Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Artist Talk Nov. 24 @ Davis Gallery

First, I want to express my sincere thanks to my collectors, friends, and family who came to the opening of Earth, Land, Property. Twelve of my paintings sold at the opening--I deeply appreciate the return collectors and those new to enjoying my work who have given these pieces a home. It makes me extremely happy to be able to do what I love and to have others love it, too!

I also wanted to share that I'll be at Davis Gallery on the afternoon of Saturday, November 24, at 2 pm, doing an Artist Talk / Q&A with Kevin Ivester, the Gallery Director. It will be an informal discussion of my process, how I got started painting, my art and my goals, and wherever the discussion leads us! I'd love to see both new and familiar faces there--it's open to collectors and artists alike!

Below are a few photos I took right before the opening. When things got busy, the photography stopped. Who really wants to be taking photos at an opening, anyway?!

-julie davis




1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

How wonderful. I wish I could hear your talk. Love your work. Congratulations.


XOXOXOXOXO Barbara