Thursday, August 10, 2017

End of Summer Small Works Sale--ends Aug. 31!

If you're like me, the end of summer isn't your favorite time of year. It does, however, often lead me to reorganizing and getting ready for fall, which is a good thing! 

On that note, usually these are $120, but I need to make room for new studies and new work in my studio. So until Labor Day, twenty of my studies will be 25% off. That is $90 plus tax (if you're in Texas) and $20 shipping. Some are new and some are old. Many  have never been posted for sale. Below are a few of them.

IMPORTANT: Look for the tab at the top of the blog that reads "END OF SUMMER SMALL WORKS SALE." Find your favorites!

Hillside
8 x 6 in., oil on panel
sold in Hurricane Harvey fundraiser for the Rockport Center for the Arts

Storm
6 x 8 in., oil on panel
sold

Tree Study, Golf Course
6 x 8, oil on panel
sold in Hurricane Harvey fundraiser for the Rockport Center for the Arts


Low Country
6 x 8 in., oil on panel
sold

The One with the Barrel
6 x 8 in., oil on panel


1 comment:

Cali said...

I look forward to it!