Thursday, February 12, 2015

2013-2014 book available!




I'm really happy to report that I've just received the first copy of my most recent Blurb book, JULIE DAVIS - Plein Air and Studio Selections from 2013 and 2014, and it's now available online at http://store.blurb.com/ebooks/518991-j-u-l-i-e-d-a-v-i-s-landscapes (in both ebook and print formats). That link takes you to the ebook ($4.99).  For the print version ($20.00), click here: http://www.blurb.com/b/6003541-j-u-l-i-e-d-a-v-i-s-landscapesI always benefit from reviewing the past two years of work; it's a nice record for me of where I've invested myself. 

I've posted a preview of my book in the right column of my blog, scroll till you see it.  Enjoy!

-julie davis

3 comments:

Laurel Daniel said...

Woo hoo! Looks fabulous, Julie!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good Luck with your BOOK! You Rock!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Congrats on your new book. I so enjoyed checking your newest works out today. I dont get around to checking blogs near enough. What a treat too see your powerful landscapes. 35th ST is definitely a favorite!
And...I happen to be a huge fan of ochre in paintings so paint away this winter.