Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weathered Vineyard Barn


Weathered Vineyard Barn
11 x 14 in., oil on panel

nfs

Many of you asked about purchasing Old Vineyard Barn (6 x 8")--and I wouldn't sell it (it has sentimental value, and I wanted to do a larger version)--sorry!  But finally, here is a larger version!  The barn is an iconic structure on my step-father's property in Oregon, and I never tire of painting it when I visit.  It is available right now at Davis Gallery here in Austin.

Also, now through the holidays, you can take $10 off my new 6 x 6 book at blurb.com.  Enter the code GIVE10 at checkout.  (www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3653023).  There is also an e-version for iPad and iPhone for $1.99.

-julie davis

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Julie,

This is beautiful. You are such a great painter.

XO Barbara