Monday, March 22, 2010

Compatible

Compatible, 20 x 16

Apologies for being away so long--Spring Break trip with the family took a good bit of prep time, then the actual vacation..... I painted this before I left. It's a larger version of (perhaps too similarly named) "Compatibility", done a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to get back on my daily painting kick this week--I've had a lot going on, but am really ready to get back to my routine.

And on an exciting personal note, I'm on the Windrush Gallery website as of last weekend. If you have a chance, check it out. I'm extremely honored to be a part of John McCullough's group of artists--a link to his site is on my blog, and, well, right here.

-julie davis

7 comments:

SYLVIANE said...

Beautiful composition, full of simplicity.This painting gives peace.
Congratulations for your exhibition at the gallery, Julie.

Denise Rose said...

So cool Julie! I have loved watching your work progress since I found you and your blog. I hope to be able to start focusing on my painting someday soon. I am excited about your new gallery!

Laurel Daniel said...

YEE-HA! It looks so right seeing your name there... and then that cute face pops up... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!! XOXOXO

JohanneMorinFineArt said...

Congratulations on your new Gallery, that's exciting! And looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Ann Rogers said...

Many congratulations to you, Julie! You are in good company at the Windrush Gallery.

Linda Popple said...

Congratulations! That's such an accomplishment! So many great artists are represented and now your work is there. Fantastic!!!

julie davis said...

Thank you all for your kind comments!